We pride ourselves on the versatility of our services. This is developed and enhanced through the ongoing investment in industry specialist plant and equipment, along with the continual learning and development of our workforce.
Our key range of services include:
- Tarmacadam and Asphalt Surfacing
- Adoption works / final surfacing for House Builders
- Preparation Works – Kerbs, Edgings, Ironworks adjustments
- Specialist Coloured Surfacing (approved Contractor for all the leading suppliers)
- Multi Use Gaming Areas (MUGA), tennis and netball courts all with + / – 3mm tolerance (laser works)
- Road scarifying and sweeping
- Groundworks / Civil Engineering
Capabilities and Resources
Huyton Asphalt offer a Nationwide coverage
Capabilities and resources for contract values from £1,000 to over £5,000,000.
Estimating / Commercial Department
An experienced proactive estimating / commercial team providing a professional and efficient service.
Purchasing / Procurement Department
Our designated personnel have a good working relationship with industry leading suppliers. Ensuring the most competitive pricing for Quality Assured Materials..
Programming and Specification Department
Experienced and efficient personnel ensuring correct materials, resource, plant and equipment is co-ordinated and delivered to site.
Health & Safety
Our in-house HSE Manager holds NEBOSH Certificates in Construction, Oil & Gas and General Safety, IEMA and Tech IOSH Membership. Inspections, risk assessments and method statements are carried out and produced by liaising with Clients to ensure that their specific H&S targets are met.
All external work teams are led by SMSTS qualified Site Managers who are permanently on site and are assisted by an SSSTS qualified operative.
All operatives are trained in manual handling and abrasive wheels with all teams having First Aid, Banksman and Fire Marshall trained personnel.
We carry out work for the following sectors and more:
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical
- Schools & Education
- Small Works
- Local Authorities
- Core Maintenance